Watertown, MA. December 8, 2009 –- Corey McPherson Nash (Corey),a leading national branding and design firm, announced today that it has assisted in designing a new website for Visible Measures, the independent third-party measurement firm for Internet video publishers, advertisers, and viral marketers. The new site is intended to make a sampling of the firm’s industry-leading data set more accessible to brand advertisers, agencies, and the online video community at large.
"Our industry-wide Top 10 online video performance charts are scrutinized by online video brand advertisers and agencies, so we were looking to transform our Web presence into a truly data-driven resource for the online video community at large,” said Matt Cutler, vice president of marketing for Visible Measures. “We collaborated with the team at Corey McPherson Nash to concept our new site in a compressed timeframe and now our rate of repeat visits and overall time spent on site have increased dramatically."
To help meet the demand of making Visible Measures’ data set available to the world, Corey worked with the Visible Measures team to design and implement a site that allows visitors to:
- Interact with Visible Measures’ industry-wide charts, including The Top 10 Viral Video Ads, The Top 10 Online Film Trailers, The Top 10 Webisodes, and The 100 Million Views Club.
- Drill down into specific brand, agency, and studio performance across Visible Measures’ industry-wide charts.
- Sort videos by multiple criteria, including title, rank, growth, last week’s rank, and more.
- Review previously published industry-wide charts in the archive.
- Watch video content from the industry-wide charts on demand.
- Launch chart-specific playlists.
- Search through recent blog posts.
- To see the most-watched viral video ads of the week, brand advertisers and agencies should search through The Top 10 Viral Video Ads Chart (http://www.visiblemeasures.com/adage).
- Entertainment industry players looking to gauge interest in upcoming films should read The Top 10 Online Film Trailers Chart (http://www.visiblemeasures.com/variety).
- For top-performing, cutting-edge online video programming, read The Top 10 Webisodes Chart (http://www.visiblemeasures.com/mashable).
Andrea Naddaff, Partner, Corey McPherson Nash, said, ""The new site gives Visible Measures some much needed functionality and flexibility to deal with the rapid growth in their business. Our team at Corey was able to quickly turn around a concept and a solution."
About Visible Measures
Visible Measures is the independent third-party measurement firm for Internet video publishers, advertisers, and viral marketers. The company’s patented approach has been designed from the ground up to meet the unique challenges of measuring Internet video reach and engagement. Visible Measures provides its customers and partners with unprecedented visibility into their online video audiences and how they engage with both content assets and advertising placements. Visible Measures is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Digital Video Committee and the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF). To learn more about Visible Measures and explore its industry-wide data for viral video ads, online film trailers, webisodes, the most-watched viral videos of all time, and more, please visit http://www.visiblemeasures.com.
About Corey McPherson Nash
Corey McPherson Nash (Corey), a national branding and design firm, helps organizations achieve measurable brand equity across a wide variety of print and interactive communications. Widely recognized for its thoughtful design and strategic insights into the critical task of brand iteration and creative development, it is the branding studio of choice for a wide range of leading business, educational, and cultural institutions.