Corey McPherson Nash, one of Boston's leading and established branding & design firms is looking for a part-time marketing intern to support all facets of marketing and business development from proposal writing, meeting preparation and follow-up, direct mail, outreach efforts, filing, and research.
Some specific items you will work on:
- Press releases- draft 1-2 times per month and update binder- add to media list
- Prepare Monthly Newsletter- write/edit copy, create lists, and add images into design template- minimal design but some html coding is extremely helpful (Mailchimp or Constant Contact experience helpful but not necessary).
- Blog posts- Wordpress
- Flickr- post new work, take pictures at all COREY events / Design
- Maintain and update mailing lists/databases
- Compile data for any ongoing research projects
- Keep lists for newsletters/ perform research on many different industries, education, healthcare
- Work to update COREY's Pinterest, Facebook, Flickr, Vimeo, & slideshare page
- Use creative briefs to enter award contests including AIGA Boneshow, IMA, HOW, Case District I Awards, etc.
- Create PPT presentations for meetings or case studies
- Track analytics from various social media, surveys and newsletter
- Create surveys using Survey Monkey
This is a flexible position in an outstanding work environment. Resumes with availability (include preferred days and times): to email@example.com
About Corey McPherson Nash Corey McPherson Nash (Corey), a national branding and design firm, helps its clients connect better with their audiences through brand, print, digital and social media communications. Founded more than 30 years ago, Corey is widely recognized for its thoughtful design and strategic insights.