© COPYRIGHT 2012 Corey McPherson Nash, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on April 6, 2012
- HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, COREY collects your Personal Information only if you provide it to COREY voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide COREY with Personal Information in order to contact us or to submit a resume in response to a job opening posted on our Site.
- UNSECURED EMAIL WARNING. Please note that any information you send to us via email is sent via an unsecured email link. Due to the nature of the Internet, there is a possibility that unsecured (unencrypted) email could be intercepted and read by third parties. COREY assumes no responsibility for interception of confidential information you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message.
- INFORMATION WE TRACK. Similar to many websites, COREY gathers certain Anonymous Information automatically and stores it in web server log files. "Anonymous Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. This information includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), site entry/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. COREY uses this information to improve our Site, analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movements around the Site, and gather aggregate information about the Site user base as a whole from which individual identities have been removed.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information COREY gathers from you may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide information, materials, or services that you have requested; and (ii) to provide you with information and materials about our services. COREY does not collect or maintain Personal Information for resale purposes, or share Personal Information with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein. If you send a resume in response to a job opening posted on our Site, we will retain your Personal Information only for the purpose of filling the job opening and will not use it for any other purpose.
- USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. COREY may use Anonymous Information for any purpose in its discretion and to disclose such Anonymous Information to third parties.
DISLCOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Sharing Personal Information in the event of Acquisition. If COREY is acquired, merges with another entity or sells portions of its assets, our databases (which may contain your online personal information) will be among transferred assets. You will be notified via the Site of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, COREY does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- SECURITY. COREY uses reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, no company, including COREY, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of Personal Information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided COREY with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact COREY at 63 Pleasant Street, Fourth Floor, Watertown MA 02472
© COPYRIGHT 2012 Corey McPherson Nash, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on April 6, 2012
CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- Description of Content. The Site and the Client Extranet contain a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to COREY, or (2) proprietary to third parties. "Content" includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, documents, reports, software, scripts, layout, design, function and "look and feel," graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by COREY or other parties that have licensed their material to COREY, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted herein or in your Creative Services Agreement with COREY, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of COREY or such third-party that owns the Content.
Restrictions on Your Use of Content. The following restrictions apply to your use of Content:
- Except as otherwise provided in your Creative Services Agreement with COREY, you may access Content for your information and use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Site and/or the Client Extranet and as permitted under this Agreement. You shall not use Content in any manner that infringes our or any third party's intellectual property rights, or other rights in or to the Content. All rights not expressly granted herein or in your Creative Services Agreement with COREY by COREY and/or its licensors to you are reserved by COREY and/or its licensors. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, Client Extranet and/or Services that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Sites or contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site and/or the Client Extranet.
- Disclaimer. Except as otherwise provided in your Creative Services Agreement with COREY, Content is provided to You AS IS. You understand that we do not guarantee the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of Content and you hereby agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the Content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CLIENT EXTRANET.
- Security and Passwords. Access to our client extranet (the "Client Extranet") is enabled only by userid and passwords. You shall maintain your userid and password in strict confidence. In no event shall you share your userid or password with any third party or allow another person to access the Client Extranet using your userid and password. You shall immediately notify COREY if you have any reason to believe that your userid or password has been lost or compromised or misused in any way. You are fully and solely responsible for any and all use of the Client Extranet using your userid and password. COREY reserves the right to revoke or deactivate your userid and password at any time if COREY determines that you have violated the terms of this Agreement.
- The Client Extranet will enable you to access only the project information to which you have been assigned including project files, deliverables, notes, correspondence, templates, and presentations on a project basis. Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary in this Agreement, your specific rights to the Content made available to you via your client account on the Client Extranet are set forth in your Creative Services Agreement.
- Acceptable Use. You agree that you shall access and use the Client Extranet, including the Content made available on or through the Client Extranet, in a manner consistent with all applicable professional and ethical standards and requirements, local, state, and national laws and regulations, and otherwise in accordance with your Creative Services Agreement with COREY, this Agreement and the rules, policies and procedures established by COREY for use of the Client Extranet.
- TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS, LOGOS, SLOGANS AND TAGLINES. All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on the Site are the property of COREY or their respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Site without the express written permission of COREY, or such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
- MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES. You understand that the Services are provided as a courtesy to you and that we may modify, suspend or terminate all or a portion of the Services at any time in our discretion without prior notice to you. While the Services are currently free of charge, you acknowledge that COREY reserves the right to charge for aspects or additions to the Services in the future.
- VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to COREY ("Comments") are not confidential and you hereby grant to COREY a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES; NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. This Site may contain links to other web sites owned by third parties. Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another web site for which COREY has no responsibility or control. You agree that COREY shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COREY AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COREY NOR ITS LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES COREY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SERVICES AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FURTHER, COREY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
NEITHER COREY NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM COREY OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COREY OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COREY AND HOLD COREY AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COREY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY THE CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
- CONFLICT. In the event of a conflict of any terms of this Agreement and the terms of your Creative Customer Agreement with COREY, the terms of your Creative Services Agreement with COREY shall govern.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY. If you believe that any Content infringes your copyrighted works, you may provide a notification of claimed copyright infringement to our Designated Agent for copyright complaints. Please see our Copyright Complaint Policy for further information.
Corey McPherson Nash, LLC Copyright Complaint Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this site, www.corey.com (the "Site") infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Corey McPherson Nash, LLC ("COREY," "we," "us," "our") a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
In accordance with the DMCA, COREY has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent as follows:
Agent: Michael McPherson
Address: 63 Pleasant Street, Fourth Floor, Watertown MA 02472
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys' fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we shall, in appropriate circumstances, terminate access, in our sole discretion, of any user that we find to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights of others. We may also, in our sole discretion, limit or fully terminate access to the Site of any registered user infringing the intellectual property rights of others, regardless of whether such registered user is a repeat offender or not.